Sunday, March 29

SAB Count Down- Irresistibly Yours DSP

 I can't believe we are only 2 days from wrapping up Sale-a-Bration 2015! I will be so sad to see these fabulous products go but very glad that I was able to stock up on all my favorite things! So I thought I would share my top 3 favorites as we countdown to the end of SAB starting with the Fabulous Irresistibly Yours DSP-

 
 
These two cards are basically the same I just switched out the colors a bit. I loved this card & it was one of the projects we made in my last class. The cross is from a retired set I think but it was just so perfect & beautiful I had to use it!

 
This card is also very similar but I switched it up by using my butterfly foam stamp
(if you missed how to make them see it HERE) .

I thought this one came out really lovely! I sponged it with Crisp Canatloupe, Daffodil Delight, & Coastal Cabana. :)
 
Alright I will be back tomorrow evening with my 2nd batch of projects!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!