Friday, March 6

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015- Something Borrowed DSP

Welcome to our last week of shares for the projects we created for the Leadership display boards!

I was assigned the Something Borrowed DSP & it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with it. So I started with a simple Congrats card-
 

 
Then I grabbed my Mini Treat Bag Thinlits & made a pretty package for a gift card for the new couple-
 

 
Next up (My Fave!) I made an over the top box using the Gift Box Punchboard with the idea that the bride may need to give her Maid of Honor a little something extra fabulous!
 
 

 
Well I hope you have enjoyed our projects & are inspired today!

Time to head on over to see what the other Team Members have created!

Allison Okamitsu - Nice People Stamp
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Kate Rueda - Paperland Creations
Krista Frattin - Stampin' Dolce
Lisa Harlow - Dwell Delightfully
Mercedes Weber - Paper Paradise
Sarah Sagert - Sarah Sagert

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE all of these projects! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!