Saturday, December 20

Happy Birthday Cam!


Best. Day. Ever. Little did we know what a truly amazing gift this child would be. This girl just radiates joy & love. She is truly beautiful person inside & out!
So today we celebrate her & for the next 10 days we will have 2 nine year olds in the house!

Ok well we need to get on with the birthday festivities but before I go I wanted to share a card I made to celebrate another very important birthday- yesterday was my dearest friends special day & this was the card I made her-


 
This was us clowning around at Managers reception last year! 
Ok really gotta go now~ Hugs!




1 comment:

  1. The page is perfect for a sweet little girl, and the card is stunning! I LOVE the gold glimmer behind the rose diecut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!