Sunday, March 30

Five Days of Sale-a-Bration Day 1


Well folks that's almost all she wrote for SAB 2014!
It feels like it just started & now its about over...waaaah!
I hope you were able to get all the goodies on your list & if not you have one more chance!
 
Today's project features the Petal Parade set-

 
I actually made this project for the Leadership display board & it was one of my favs! I was inspired by my friend & downline Stephanie when we were stamping together one night. We try to get together when the new catalogs come out just to play and make samples. Its always a good time!
 
 
This card is basically a CASE of  Stampin Up's concept artist, Kasia. (I think) I changed it up a little tiny bit though. Alrighty well don't forget tomorrow is the very last day to get your Sale-a-Bration order in. 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
I had my family over & got to do a photo shoot with my cousin & her baby so I was a happy camper!
 
 
 
 
   
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net

 
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
 
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!